Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Time for Pictures!

Well, I think I have finally figured out my computer and now to get some of those pictures up that I promised!
School spirit comes in all shapes and sizes.

I picked up a new hobby this weekend can you guess what it is?

Amanda please don't get mad at me for posting this picture, you look so funny!

Look at that form! :)

Bowling any one?
This is the end of the night although we don't look it we were all a little tired!

This is my little buddy Triston. And that is he friend the chocolate chip cookie, that he has proceeded to smear all over! :)

This is Amanda a Triston, he got the cookie after he came to me.

This is a picture taken by Triston, he's a natural, just give him a camera and let him go!
( If only I could get him to take some action shots) Ashley won this game by 3 points! way to go guys.

Big Walleye! 26 inches and 7 lbs, we won't be eating this one!

This is Abby, A.K.A teeth grinder! This was taken on our way home from Minnesota.


This is the crew, or the kids anyway! We had a blast hanging out over the weekend and in this picture we are freezing, it was so cold out side. But we had a really fun weekend going swimming, going down the water slides and I can't forget the water Basketball, the girls won! Then there was playing Deal or No Deal, and learning how to knit.

Also on Monday we got the day off from school because of the weather. So I took the opportunity to spend some time jammin', so to say, with my Grandpa. It was a little rocky at first but it will just take time. We even did a little singing. I forgot my Camera, so if I remember next time, I will get some pictures.

"He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness."
Job 33:26

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

Yeah!!! You figured out your computer! Love all the pictures! Oh, I so want to go bowling!! :( Oh well, I am not very good anyways, Scott and Andrew can easily beat me-- I think they have gotten twice as many strikes as I have (and I have lived a while longer than they have! :)