Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weekend's here!

Today is the last day of the school week, for me anyways. My family and I are taking a little vacation to Minnesota and we are leaving today after school. After a week of basketball games, pep band, bowling, working and more basketball games, it will be nice to get to relax. On Sunday the drama club preformed a play for a community super, and even though we never really had a true dress rehearsal, it turned out fine, or so we were told!

Also exciting is the anticipation of the new addition to the farm. We bought a horse from one of our neighbors who breeds and trains horses. I am very anxious and can't wait for the weather to get better so I can ride outside, and so it is not so cold. (Brandi I hope you are getting ready, I have a feeling that we will be doing a lot more riding this summer.)

I can't believe how fast January went! And I think February will go even faster! Well I better get back to class now, but I will try to get some good pictures this weekend and give a good update soon. Maybe I will even get some of the pictures I have from bowling last weekend on.

"He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end."
Ecclesiastes 3:11



1 comment:

Goldfish said...

Yeah! An update! I love the picture!

(It is only 20 weeks and two days until camp! :)