Thursday, January 4, 2007

Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture - Curtis


A nice View of the College


Who knew that I would go from one small town to another! Curtis, Nebraska's Easter City, is a little town in the southwestern part of Nebraska, I haven't been there yet but talking to people who have paints a nice picture. The college sounds so cool, with about 260 students, and a AVMA accredited veterinary technology program, I am so excited to see it. I am very close with my family and at this point the worst thing about the college is the 8 hour drive! Now if there was only a way to relocate my family to Nebraska! Just kidding [grin] I do have family in Colorado, who are only about 2 hours away, and they said I can come down any time. and with phones and the Internet I know I will keep in touch! I am so lucky to have such a supportive family behind me, I know that no matter what they love me. I have so much to be thankful for and I just want to take the opportunity to say I love all of you! And to my Mom and Dad- thank you for putting up with me through the years I now I wasn't always the easiest kid to raise, and I know that I have made a lot of mistakes, but I am lucky to have parents like you, I LOVE YOU! And I thank God for blessing me with parents as caring as you!


"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31








2 comments:

Bethany Lynne said...

Yeah Kris! A blog! This is such a fun way to keep in touch -- love the pictures! Keep 'em comin. [smile] Glad you had such a nice Christmas. And you're looking into a school in Nebraska!??! Believe me, it's a great state -- although the western side is still quite a distance from our place! Oh well!

God's richest blessings to you in 2007! 6 months till camp! [smile]

(((Hugs)))

Bethany Lynne said...

opps -- this was Rachel commenting!! Guess I got signed in under Bethany! Oh well! :)