Friday, January 19, 2007

Baby!


I would like all ya'll to meet the newest member of my extended family. Brody Clarence Hoffman, my Cousin, (actually my 2nd cousin) was born at 12:09 a.m. on January 18, 2007. At 21 inches long and 8lbs and 5oz, it is nice it finally get to see him. And we can now add another birthday to the list of January birthdays. Mom and baby are both doing well and will hopefully get to come home soon.

Welcome to the Family, I can't wait to meet you!

"Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart
not from the words of my mouth."
Proverbs 5:7

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

Aww! I have a really cute (2nd) cousin, too. Not that I am competing or anything! :) Guess what, Wissmann's put up their new schedule and on Saturday, it will be exactly only 20 weeks until camp!!