Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Eureka!

I finally figured out how to post my picture on my profile! But I am still having some difficulties with my home computer, but I think that is due to Internet problems, or something. Not to mention our computer crashed this last weekend so I lost everything and we have no clue why. Slowly but sure though, I am working on getting thing back to normal! This little sprawl with technology is getting old! Last week Wednesday the printer went crazy, shot out a whole bunch of paper and knocked over my water glass right on top of the mouse! Luckily we had a extra mouse on hand. So the only water I am allowed to have at the computer now is bottled! [grin]

"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."
Romans 5:3

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

Ah, the joys of technology... :)

Rachel said...

Fun pic, Kris! Oh, and thanks for your birthday comment on our family blog. That dear Bethany of mine.....all my well-kept 'lesser-known-facts' are now common knowledge! [laugh] (Actually, she okayed them with me first -- isn't that nice!??!)

Oh, and your comment made me smile and remember those late night chats, too. Let's see -- Megan, is it only 18+ weeks now till camp?!?! Am really looking forward to seeing all you girls again!!!