Saturday, January 6, 2007

Ooops!

Well my iPod is now squeaky clean! Being that it had a little spin in the washing machine this morning. It was more my fault then anybodies, being that I was the one who forget it in my sweatshirt pocket. It was looking good after I found it I restored it right away and it was actually working. But the volume was skipping all over the place so I decided to let is dry out while I went to work and just now I tried to turn it on and nothing happened, so I plugged it in and it kind of went crazy on me. Note to self, water and electronics don't mix! Oh well it is simply a material possession, and nothing to get upset over.


Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly,
righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Titus 2:12

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, you should have seen 'us kids' gathered around the screen nearly doubled over in laughter reading this post, Kris!

Please don't get me wrong -- we are very sorry for your loss, as drowned Ipods are quite pitiful and not easy to replace. But your writing style gave such a vivid picture of the whole thing. "Note to self....keep watching Kris' blog for more ND small town happenings!!"

Love your Scripture verses, too, by the way! Keep 'em comin!