Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just A Quick Update

Tomorrow will be the end of the first semester. This week has been a little crazy, getting ready for finals, trying to get my book report done, it doesn't sound that hard but I procrastinate, not so much on reading the book, but getting the paper done has proven to be quick difficult. Luckily on my part, due to the snow they cancelled the wrestling duels for tonight so I should have plenty of time to get that written. Also on my to do list is my science fair project.

It is hard to think that the year is half over. Only 18 more weeks until I am a high school graduate! You know a wise person once said, "It seems that the older you get the harder and bigger the decisions that you have to make get." That is so true! but there is a plus side to time just flying by! Here is only 6 more mouths until camp! ( right Rachel )

"Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary:
praise him in the firmament of his power."
Psalms 150:1

3 comments:

Goldfish said...

Hi Kris!

Another blogger to check up on! Yippee!!! In case you are wondering who this insane person is, I'm Megan from (Prairie Bible) Camp.

Bethany said...

YES!!! Only 6 more months till camp! We are starting to plan the theme and figure out some other such details already -- can't wait! :D

Rachel said...

Yeah! Only 6 months -- does this mean the countdown has officially begun?!? I'd assume so as "Prairie Bible Camp 2007" has been the topic of conversation lately! I'm getting so-o-o excited!!! Thanks for any prayers you send in that direction. [smile]

Oh, and I wonder if that quote came from one of our midnight chats?! I miss those inspiring, thought-provoking, (and hysterical) moments!!!

((hugs!)) -- to both you and Amanda!