Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Tonight I got to spend some time with my Grandpa, besides playing the accordion he knows a thing or two about the guitar also. So it was nice to get some tips and advice from him. We didn't have enough time to actually play together, but I can't wait until we do! Did I ever mention my Grandpa has a band, Rueben & Da Heck Mit Schultz Band, and they just made their first CD, entitled Breaking Out.

My Grandpa's the one middle
I would like to wish every one a Blessed New Year. School starts again tomorrow, I can't believe how fast the first half of the year went! Especially since this is my last year and there is only about 5 months left.

"Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me
from trouble; thou shalt compass me about
with songs of deliverance. Selah."
Psalms 32:7

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Kris! So fun to find that you've started a blog, too! :D Watch out -- it gets addicting....

Blessings on your day! I pray that it is filled with the Lord's grace and blessings!