Sunday, December 31, 2006

Snow!


Yesterday and last night we received the first major snow of the season, Finally! And I got to go out and help my Dad do chores, which was fine there not hard and I got to go out and "play" in the snow! except that at the end of chores the tractors were losing traction... NOT GOOD, especially when all we had to get home was a little Honda car! And my cousin Ryan drove his car too, you would think from being born and raised here, we would have been smart enough to drive a pickup during times of heavy snow fall...nope. So my reward, I got to push my cousins car up the hill to get out of the yard, we figured that once we got on the road we would be okay. Boy, were we wrong! [smile] I ended up pushing the car up almost every hill we came to, ya know I never realized how many hills there are in a mile and a half! we did make it home and i was exhausted, and really thirsty. and then last night me and my sister got to hang out, just the two of us, she killed me 5 to 1 at Uno, then we quite and watched a movie I liked that better!

A nice view from my window this morning.

"And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us:

and establish thou the work of our hand upon us;

yea, the work of our hand establish upon it"

Psalm 90:17

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

I was SO happy when we got snow!!!