Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Quick Prayer Request

Please pray for good weather. We are supposed to leave for Nebraska, on Thursday, to look at a college in Curtis, but if we get the weather that they are forecasting, I don't think we will going anywhere. let alone two states away! Now it wouldn't be the end of the world if we didn't go this weekend, but we are supposed to start calving soon, and I don't want to take my dad away from his cows.[smile] For all of those farmers and ranchers out there I am sure you know what I am talking about. Well anyway, I know that God is in control of everything and can change the weather like I change my clothes-for those of you who know me, that can be several times a day. :) Thank You for dropping by and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

Believe me, I know what you are talking about!! [smile] I hope to look at a college during spring break, too. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!! 9For your sake too) Okay, I should work on my Paper, due on FRIDAY and my test for TOMORROW!!! AHHHH!!!

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

Up north has sure gotten there share of snow and ice. Well, to let you know, My middle name is David. The interesting thing is one of our pasters sons who is about 11, his name is Josiah Daniel. Josiah