Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Be My Valentine

"Be my Valentine."

We all want to hear that phrase. It simply means "you are loved." I am here to tell you that you are loved. God loves you and wants you to be His Valentine. The love that God gives us is not like the world's love. The World's love is as sturdy as the paper that most Valentine cards are made of. God's Love is not a flimsy cheap imitation. It is the real thing. It is an all giving love that was and is willing to suffer and die for our deliverance.

Will you be God's Valentine? It is your choice. Say yes and return in kind the love that God first gave you. And when you do, remember the first Valentine and the way he gave everything, including his life, to the God he loved.

You never have to be alone on Valentines Day, or any day. God is always there, always waiting, and always ready to give his love to you.

And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
1 John 4:16

4 comments:

Goldfish said...

That picture/image thing is so neat! :) Sixteen weeks and four days until camp!! :D Yippee!!! Were you ever able to figure out the cbox/side comment thing-a-ma-bob?! I know, I know, I have *very* technical words!! :D Great post! You said on my blog that you will post pictures of your own when you get your computer straightened out -- do you have a digital camera?

Rachel Marie said...

Beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kris!

Great post! Jesus is the very best Valentine there is!!:)

So fun to see pics. of you and Amanda all the way down here. Tell her "hello" from me the next time you see her!

Stay warm!

Love to you,
Abi

Anonymous said...

I love Jesus and also found this at school!Thanks!