Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hello

A thousand hellos from the "Land of a Thousand Lakes". That's right my Family and I are in Minnesota, for a couple of days, we looked at a college for my sister and now we are spending some time with some family friends. But all good things must come to an end, today some time we are heading back to Fargo, ND, to watch the championships at State Wrestling. Then we are spending the night in Fargo and on Sunday we will make the 2 1/2 hour trip home.



This is a Red Headed Woodpecker, they like the feeder here at Mark and Brenda's. Unfortunately every time I tried to take a picture of him, he would fly away! but luckily Mark was able to get this one earlier.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:12-16

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...I get the chance to be the very first comment...so fun! Surely can't pass that up! What a neat picture, Kris.

It is really wonderful to keep up with you this way, and I love reading your and Amanda's comments on Wissmann's blog when you drop in!

Hugs,
Abi

Kris said...

Hey Abi, it has been awhile since I heard from you. At least now I know you are still alive! haha just kidding. thanks from dropping by my blog. And leaving a comment! I like hearing for people.:)

Hugs to you too,
Kris