Friday, February 9, 2007

Here We Go Again

Well I haven't been to good at keeping up with my blog lately have I? No thanks to our home computer, we are have Internet problems at home so it has been interesting trying to get to my posting. Also I am up at the nursing home helping with evening baths, so I don't get home until about 9:30 p.m. and I tried to post last night but low-and-behold the Internet wasn't working, even after we hooked it up to my sisters laptop. So now I an left trying to post in school. Sorry, but this mean that I am limited with pictures.

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog :) and sorry that you are having problems with technology! :C :(I've had my share of that, and it isn't fun!) About the cbox, if you click "cbox "on the bottom of it, it should lead you throught the steps. If you are having problems, e-mail me at merbele@jc.edu. About the article-- I found it at a blog, Alethia Liberty. Check out the link on my blog! Only seventeen weeks until camp! :D