Saturday, February 24, 2007

Out with the Old in with the New


I got a new car, I am so excited! We have been looking since before Christmas, and we finally found, what I think is the perfect car! It is a 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix, and the best part it is burnt orange! Now, before all of you start thinking I am spoiled, I am paying for some of it. We looked at it on Sunday, before we came home from Fargo, and on Tuesday my dad called and dealt with them on it, by Wednesday I was driving it home! I was so nervous on the way home because it was dark out, and I really didn't want to hit a deer, so I drove to my cousin's house over by Oaks spent the night there and got up early to make it to school on time on Thursday! It was a long two days, especially cause I stayed up a little to late gabbing with my cousins on Wednesday night, what a shocker right me staying up talking! [grin]


More exciting news our Internet is working again, it is a little slow, but it is working.
Well today my family and I are going to try to make it to the fishing derby at a near by lake, so I have to cut this short so I am ready by the time my dad gets back from doing chores.

Quick Pray Request

We have a bug going around my family, and so far I have steered clear of it. But right now my Mom is looking pretty awful and she is feeling about the same.




1 comment:

Goldfish said...

That's awesome!!! My favorite color is orange... :)