Monday, February 26, 2007

Determination

" For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not me ashamed."
-Isaiah 50:7


I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do; and what I can do, I ought to do; and what I ought to do, by the grace of God I will do.
-Edward Everett Hale


Hey, Megan just for you I did take this picture! [smile] We were driving through Minnesota, and I actually asked my dad to turn around so that I could get a picture of it-Thank You Daddy! The dam, or waterfall, or reservoir [which ever you prefer] was frozen and the water was pushing up underneath it, now that is what I call determination! It was every cool to see. Also I don't know if you can see them in the picture, but there are snow geese (I think that is what they were anyway) on the other side of the bridge. I didn't even notice them until I was taking the picture!

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

Really good quotes to go along with YOUR picture!! :) [smile] I'm glad you were able to figure out your computer.