Friday, March 9, 2007

What a week!

Last week was a little difficult, we got home from Colorado at about 9:30 on Monday night. Well I had some stuff to get done before I could go to bed from being gone all weekend. So I didn't get to bed until about 11. Well I had to get up at 5:00 to get to school on time for our trip to Bismarck to sit in on the legislature. Well I didn't get up at 5 because I like my sleep a little to much so I was rushing around the house and was almost late! It is a good thing I like sitting in the front of the bus.[smile] Well the trip was fun and I was able to sit with Senator Robert Erbele during the Senate session, that was very cool! Well we got back to Ashley a little after 4 and I was so tired I wanted to go home and take a nap before drama practice, well I get home and realize that I forgot my brother in town, AGAIN! But this time it really wasn't my fault- see my mom left me a note on my locker and I didn't go to my locker so I didn't get the note.(ooops!) So I went back in to get Michael, so there was no nap for me. Well then Wednesday, was my first day of actually school to work and the vet clinic. And I locked BOTH sets of keys in my car! It took 3 locksmiths and a trip to Wishek to get it open! (Thanks to Reece who was a great sport about the whole thing.) Well we got my car opened and I was only 10 min. late for work at the Nursing Home, but Missy understood and thought the story was rather funny! To top it all off that day I had a 2 page paper to write on the Death Penalty, due on Thursday. Well I was up until 11 doing my paper when I decided to go to bed, much because I was falling a sleep at the computer; well I didn't have it done so I was up at 4 in the morning! To get it done, the only possible thing left to go wrong was the printer dieing on me - and luckily that didn't happen. WOW!!! Thursday was a long day, and to make it better I had another paper due on Friday about our trip to Bismarck! I was up until about 11 p.m., but this time I slept through my alarm clock that went off at 4 a.m. and woke up at 6:30! And I still had another page to write, well I didn't even think about making it to school on time. So I finished my paper and was in school a half hour late. Then on Saturday I had my first speech meet ever! I due to my alarm clock not going off I was almost late! Saturday was another long day. Sunday really didn't slow down much either, i went to church in Oakes with my cousins and then Micki, Brandi and I went to Valley City to the Rodeo at the Winter Show. That was more of a relaxed day, but I didn't get a lot of sleep, so I was a little tired.

This was me half way through the week, until I realized that God would never give me more then I can handle and all I have to do is cling to his word and he will help me through it all! What a great relief it was to let it all go and just trust that he will be there and let him take care of it!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow you've been busy! ...God would never give me more then I can handle ... That is so true! Keep honoring Him in all your ways Kris! Can't wait till camp! :D

Goldfish said...

I've been waiting for an update, but, like Bethany said, you've been busy!!! Our school took 1 or 2 field trips to the Capitol and got to see Robert. Trisha, one of my best friends, went to the Winter show, too. Wish I could have gone too! :(