Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello From Curtis, NE

[sigh] I am here and I am finally moved in, and starting to settle in. I had class today at 9:30 and now I am done until my Freshman Learning Communities Class tonight at 6. after that they are having a bon fire to kick off the school year. It has been a busy first couple of days, I was late to my first class today...due to pure stupidity... I didn't sleep in, I was up and just lost track of time... well that will not happen again. But I would give a little up date. I should get back to Anatomy :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are finally settled in. Maybe now, you will post more often! I hope you are not too overwhelmed by everything. College can be a big adjustment at first.

Goldfish said...

What are your classes again? I forgot. Obviously, one of them is anatomy (YiKeS!). Study hard but have fun too (Aren't I wise?)!

Goldfish said...

Wow, Kris! You have a lot!! How many credits are you taking?!

Just don't get so busy that you never see Wissmann's! :)

Ginger said...

It's great that you are settled in. It sounds like you are very busy! But I do hope you will be able to post some to keep us updated on college life:)
Ginger