Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First week of College.

First Day of College... I know it is bad but it was early!
Traci
Caetie
Just trying to get cell service.
Happy Birthday, Ceatie.

Chillin' in the bean bag chair, in Wal-mart.
Don't ask!
Ready for church


On the way to North Platte to go to lunch after church.
We have a band... haha Kurtis, he is from Canada, and actually sings quite well, she lives just down the hall, Kylee.
Good News: I tested out of the chapter in Math... so now I don't have to go to math class until they move on to something else!

3 comments:

Goldfish said...

How many people do you room with? Is it just a bedroom? Or does it have a bathroom in the room too? Love the flowerpot picture! I won't ask, but I must admit, I am a bit curious. Then again, it's Kris. No explanation necessary! :D Is it hot in Nebraska? It's hot and humid way down south here in Illinois. :) That's so cool about your math! You must be smart! Or smarter than me... I guess that isn't much of a compliment though. ;D

Unknown said...

I really want to ask about the flower pot! I was glad to see another post from you. Since school started, I have had other things on my mind besides posting, too. It was fun to see so many pictures.

Ginger said...

That was so much fun taking a glimpse into your college life. Looks like you are having a blast!
Ginger