Friday, August 24, 2007

Good-Bye North Dakota!

I am not sure when it will be but the next time I will post, it will be from Curtis, NE. I move in on Sunday, but we are going to my Uncle Ron's in Colorado for the next two days.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the the kitchen pictures, but I don't have time to post right now, but soon very soon...hopefully.

I know this is short but I really need to finish packing! Any pray that could be sent my way, would be great!

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
2 Corinthians 1:4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what a big adjustment you are going through. I transferred colleges and I am new at college again. I will be praying for you. I hope to see a post soon!