Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back In The Saddle

Well, kinda... sometimes we rode bare back too! [smile]

I just got home from my cousin Brandi's house, for the past 4 days, we went riding, just about everyday, it rained on Thursday which kinda put a damper on our plans, but that was okay, instead, we stayed home and hauled bales, it between showers...(hay bales are heavy, especially when they are wet.) Today we rode 9 miles, the horses did very well, which surprised me being that they were both only 4 years old and mine had never ridden by the highway before. Sadly we didn't get to got to Lake Lamoure and go jet-skiing, but we are going to try to go before i leave fore college....YAH! Sorry I don't have a lot of pictures, since we were ridding and I was unable to take pictures and ride at the same time, you will just have to use your imagination ( my horse is red with 2 white socks on his back feet, and Brandi's horse was dark brown, almost black, and on Tuesday Brandi wore.....haha) ;-) I need to cut this short though Mom and I are going to start on the kitchen, for those of you who don't know, we are redecorating our kitchen, I will try to post some before, during and after shots of that as soon as we are done. ( Just don't let me forget!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the kitchen! What did Brandi wear?

Ginger said...

It sounds like you had a great time. My sister would LOVE to have a week like you had. Horses are her fav!!
Ginger