Thursday, August 2, 2007

God IS Good!


I am DONE at the vet clinic!!!! I am soooooooo happy, excited, joyful, and exhausted...haha well not so much now but yesterday, was my last day, and the longest day with the vet, I started my day at 3 a.m. I didn't even know 3 a.m. existed, until that day! haha... just kidding, me and 3 a.m. had a few run ins before, like at camp when my girls decided that they had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night... well anyway, I had to meet the vet at a quarter after 4 to go down by Herron, SD to ultra sound 400 hear of heifers...long day... I got home about a quarter to 10 that night having to make a quick pit stop to change my flat tire half way home...it wasn't so bad, a nice couple stopped and insisted on helping me, and boy and I glad they did!!! My jack broke...while the car was on it... luckily though the man already had the spare on and so it didn't fall far and it landed on the tire! No one got hurt, and the car was fine, the jack has seen better days though :( I didn't know it was a one time use tire jack:). Praise the Lord that the couple stayed even though I told them that I had everything under control, they insisted on helping me!

An answer to prayers: I am getting baptised on Sunday!

~God is SO Good~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That was an eventful day. God was definitely watching out for you. Congratulation early on your baptism!

Me said...

Congrats on your Baptism!! I was sooo excited when I got Baptized!

And that's really cool that you have the priviledge to work at a vet clinic!! If I had my driver's license or the bus would go in that direction, I would work for our local animal shelter or dog sitter. You Lucky dog!! LOL