Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Projects...

It seems that between packing for college, and working one the kitchen, I have been very unfaithful to the blogging world...OOPS!


For a quick update, we finished putting the tiles in the kitchen, and not all that is left are the little decorating touches...the part I was waiting for all along!


I have kinda sorta started packing for college... that is a good thing since we are leaving on either Friday or Saturday.


My car is getting fix tomorrow and will hopefully be done one Thursday.


My Great Uncle is here from California, so we had breakfast at my Grandparents house this morning...as we were saying good-bye, I almost started crying when I thought that I wouldn't be seeing my little cousin, Madison, until Christmas...or the rest of my family for that matter. [sniffle]


Now I am working of getting my printer downloaded on the computer... and thinking all the things I should be doing! [grin]


Well I am going to cut this short and get back to packing, only about 3 days left until I leave!


"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee."
Psalms 5:11

2 comments:

Ginger said...

It sounds like you are quite busy. I am glad you found some time to blog.

I hope and pray you will have a great time at school!! It must be so nerve racking and exciting all at the same time.

Your kitchen project sounds fun. lol...I am still working on my room project...(roll of the eyes) one of these days I will be done.
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Maybe they'll wait until Christmas to decorate with you. :) Sorta packing... Hm, does that mean you have started, have thought about starting, or haven't had anything to do with packing...?! :D Lol.

Hope your car gets fixed on time. That would be tragic! if it wouldn't!!!! :>O How's your thumb?