Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged....I'm "It"

Well, it is now my turn to tell everyone five reasons why I love God :


1. Because he first loved me. (Jeremiah 31:3)
2. He is ALWAYS there for me, to help me no matter what. (2 Corinthians 2:14)
3.
All I need he will provide. (Acts 17:25)
4.
He sent his son to die for me, while I was still a sinner. (Romans 5:8)
5.
The Bible tells me to. (Deuteronomy 6:5)



I don't think I can ever fully understand the magnitude of Gods love for me, how he could send his only (perfect) son to die on the cross for me, to take away my sins. "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 That is what this post is all about right...

Love

I Tag
Tabby
&
Carri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers Kris! it's kinda fun to play tag that doesn't involve running :P I just posted my answers, I tried not to ditto what everyone else is saying. See you at the rodeo maybe :)