Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fast Cars and Bright Lights

The races where new to me, but they were a lot of fun, good thing my uncle was there, cause I had no clue what was going on?! The pictures below are of the "Soda Mods" that is the fastest class... and the loudest! :) (I was able to figure that out on my own.)














Here they come...












There they go... they did this a lot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now on to my favorite part of the day/night...


Bright lights and Big Booms...


Can Keep Me Amused For Hours! [smile]


I think I was swatting a mosquito, when I took this one... that is my excuse anyway!

3 comments:

Goldfish said...

WOW!!! I LOVE your firework pictures! They are so beautiful! Scott and Dad went to the races yesterday in Jamestown. They absolutely love them! I haven't been to one, but I've heard that they can be REALLY loud! :D

Unknown said...

I think that your pictures of fireworks could definitely be considered as good as Bethany's. She better watch out.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.