Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ooops...



I know what you are thinking.... It wasn't my fault, in fact I wasn't even in the car when it happened. Some one backed into me at work, while I was diligently scrubbing gates in the back. later that morning I went to get something from my car, and had a "not-so-delightful" surprise on my bumper (pictured above). Well that is not the worst part of this story, for some more bad news, it was a hit-and-run, so I have no clue who did it, and now I get to pay for the damage, that is the part that bothers me the most, having to pay for it won't be a blast, but the person didn't have the common curtsy to come and tell me what had happened.
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7-8

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

OH, no!!! That is awful! Maybe they were just jealous of your car, Kris. Or maybe it was someone from Yankton, SD! JK! Praying that you can pay for your car damages soon!

Unknown said...

Your beautiful orange car! I am so sad. I hope you can have it fixed soon.