Wednesday, July 25, 2007

2 Days Of Bliss...and Heat

Mondays are never fun to begin with, especially after you get back from a vacation. I got to work and right away I walked a dog, washed dishes, did a load of laundry, cleaned and sterilized a batch of syringes, and then spent the rest of the day scrubbing the shoot in the (unair-conditioned) back... but I did get interrupted at about 3 to go out in the country and look at some cows, which took the rest of the day. A wonderful thing happened as I was leaving work on.... No I didn't get fired, [smile] but I was told that I could take the next 2 days off, because 2 of the vets were gone, and all I would have to do was clean! so now I only have 5 days of work left! YES!!!! Library Fun (some Pictures of our vacation)


Yesterday, my Mom, Grandma and I went to Edgeley, to a produce sale, and had lunch with my sister, then my Grandma and I went up to, my Aunts and I got a hair cut, and she got a perm... not to worry it was more like a trim! Well then I stayed at my Grandparents house and ended up singing a whole bunch of hymns, with my grandpa as he played the accordion, it was a lot of fun, well today it hit about 101 degree out, so it was a good day to do house work, then I headed in to town for play practice...we perform tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, and the main character still doesn't know his parts...very interesting! And right about now it is about that time to go to bed, because like it or not I have to work in the morning!

~5 Days Left!~

"I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me."
Proverb 8:17

No comments: