Sunday, July 22, 2007

Nebraska.....

I just got back from my trip to Nebraska, it was a lot of fun...I don't have a lot of pictures so if you want more, Megan and the Wissmanns do! It was a lot of driving...but I think it was worth it! From sand volleyball, tubing and skiing, and checking out the cute "little" town of Seward, it was a lot of fun, oh and one can't forget the all the laughing, talking, Gomer Pyle movies, and Ultimate uno! what a fun weekend...hopefully we can do it again! Well now I am off to stack hay bales with Brandi and her family...it will be alot of fun, especially with the 90 degree weather! I can't wait to jump in the lake when we are done, I won't scrap my toe this time... [smile] Hopefully can I post more pictures of the weekend later this week...

GUESS WHAT? only 8 days until I am done working at the Vet Clinic! Yippee!!

3 comments:

Goldfish said...

OH my gosh Kris. It was so much fun traveling with you and Brandi!!! It made for a very interesting ride!! LOL! Between the cute little town of Plankinton with their park and Yankton with THEIR park , it was a blast from beginning to end.! Although I must say, you DO have a fabulous sense of direction,... no matter what Brandi says! I had so much fun. Thanks for bringing me along.

And I'm glad to see that the countdown has officially begun! :D

Anonymous said...

awww, looks like you guys had a BLAST!!! I'm glad you had a safe trip and a great time!

Unknown said...

From what Megan has told me about your job at the vet clinic, it sounds like it is a good thing you are almost done. By the way, Megan gave me a lot of interesting little details about your trip. It sounds like it was a lot of fun.