Friday, June 8, 2007

Okay, so here's the deal! I am leaving for camp tomorrow, I am excited/nervous, anxious/nervous, happy/(can you guess?) NERVOUS! Camp is going to be different, a good different... I hope! I am a counselor this year, YEAH!....and AHHHHHHH! I am so nervous, what if i am not "cut out" to be a counselor, what if I don't know the question to an answer, what if..... what if, what if... that is all that has been going through my mind the past week. I have been reading my bible, praying like crazy, and trying to settle my nerves! Whooooooh, that feels good to get that off my chest... and I think I an done freaking out now...I think![smile]

Thank you Megan for the picture... it makes me giggle! This is at camp cleanup, last Saturday. The face was quite fitting since it was pouring outside, hence the fish face... haha

To top things off I haven't even started packing yet...FYI-I HATE packing! I never know what to bring, I have been going to camp since I was like 10 that means this will be my 8th year and I don't know what to pack... SAD! that is all I can say! haha well I should cut this short and get to packing... or many think else I can do to put off packing! lol Well I do have just one favor... Pray for SUNSHINE, I guess rain is in the forecast for the week, but God Almighty can do ANYTHING! and the power of Prayer it miraculous! so if you would Pray for sun, and that the Lord will at work in the heart of every camper, counselor, cook and caretaker... okay so everyone!

And now I must bid you all Ado and go pack!

1 comment:

Me said...

Hey Kris! Good luck at camp, I'm sure you'll do awesome! Just think of it as having 100 little brothers or sisters, and get through it with flying colors!!! God Bless You!