Thursday, May 31, 2007

Graduation


The Ashley High School class of 2007

The ones wearing yellow are the Honor Students.

Me, Amanda and Traci


The one and only! [smile]


Since I was alphabetically the last in my class...this is quite literally the end! ha ha

Me and my sister...I love you so much and am so proud of you, Kim for all that you have come through!Me and my Bestest Friend!
(there is no way I would have made it with out you!)

Quite possibly the cutest boy at my grad party!
(I am talking about the little guy with the red curls!)

5 comments:

Goldfish said...

Congrats, Kris!! on graduating and being an honor student!

About camp, you can come anytime! Donna and Mya get there around 10-11:00. I will try to be there around 10:00. If you come for lunch, I think it is packing your own lunch. Usually, potluck, but I'm not sure how many people will be there. Anyway, thanks so so much Kris, I really appreciate it!! If you could round up anybody else, that would be great, too!! :D BTW, Rachel is trying to get ahold of you!

Kori said...

Congratulations on Graduating!!! It's a great feeling isn't it?! :)

Ginger said...

Kris,
Congratulations! Isn't a wonderful feeling to have high scool behind you? I remember I was in a fog for a while. I kept on thinking wow I am done with school!
lol...
Ginger

Me said...

Congrats, Kris!!! Happy Graduation! I'm still waiting for my grad. It's coming up soon though! The first thing I'm gonna say when the time comes is, "Goodbye algebra! Hello World!!" Congrats again!!

Me said...

Hey Kris! Just thought you should know, I finally learned how to put pix on. I have pix of the puppies on there! Come check it out!!!