Sunday, March 18, 2007

Duke

I would like every one to meet my new puppy dog, although he doesn't look like a puppy he is only about three. And the biggest baby ever, and what you see in the picture is what he looks like about 80% of the time, he is seriously the most mellow, or maybe just lazy, black lab I have ever seen. About the only time he isn't mellow is when he is getting a bath, my logic tells me that black labs would like a bath because they like water, but I guess he thinks differently, because trying to hold a 80 pound dog in the tub, when he wants out, is about as easy as getting my car unlocked after I locked my keys in. [smile]
Well at least our personalities mix well! We have no problem getting along expect he made my hand fall a sleep! :)

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

Yeah! You found your camera!! :D Love the pictures! Black labs truly are the best! :) :)

Anonymous said...

I have a Golden Retriever but I love all dogs! He is such a cute dog!!