Friday, March 16, 2007

Pictures!

Well as for those pictures I promised!


My first Nebraska sunset. I hope there are many more in my future! I think sunsets are so pretty but every time I see one I can only marvel in the works of God, I mean he made this earth in 6 days, and look how beautiful it is. Yet, he had been preparing a place for me in heaven for over 2,000 years, I can't even begin to image what that will look like!

A picture of Curtis, I think it is the Golf Coarse. I like the blue sky in the background, I could really get used to those kind of winters. :)


I think the bird liked my Dad, when Devin, our tour guide tried to take him away, he puffed up his feathers and tired to bite him! He did not want to leave my Dad. It was very funny.

A little bit of the Curtis country side. The tour was really cool, we were there for 3 1/2 hours! it was a little long but very cool, and just in, I was awarded 3 scholarships from NCTA, I was very surprised, but delighted, the Lord works in mysterious ways!

After the tour we went to my Aunt and Uncles house in Sterling, Colorado. This is my cousin Mike and his wife Julie, I caught her a little off guard. [grin]


My little cousin Bailey and her puppy Berkley, the Basset Hound. We are dog people, my Aunt and Uncle have 3, Mike and Julie have 2, Bailey has another dog besides Berkley, and Tanja has a black lab.

Ahh, family times, my Brother Michael, and my cousin Tanja, and in the back ground working hard, is my aunt Lenny.

My sister Kim and my cousin Tanja, This is from our little (girls) outing to Cabela's, those were some fun times.

And of course this blog wouldn't be complete with out Uncle Ron.

There was a lot of napping going on this weekend.

Well my computer is no longer letting me post pictures, I am thinking it is a sign from God telling me to got to bed! [smile] But I will post more when I have time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big dog person also. ;) Animal person actually. Do you have any pictures of your horses? I'd love to see them!!