Monday, March 26, 2007

Prom

" I Could Not Ask For More"

My Best Friends
From Left to Right: Traci, Amanda, Mollie, Me, and Micki




Jason and I
My flowers! I really liked the colors!



My family - I love you all very much!


The gang! Traci and Patrick, Amanda and Brad, Me and Jason, Lori and Jon, Sarah and Nic







Aren't they cute! That is me with my little cousins Gracie and Brody!

The BEST dance partner ever! And possible the cutest! [smile]



How many people can you fit on one couch?
A close up, and I didn't even brake the camera!


Happy 19th Birthday! Since the trend is to share some little known facts I might as well put some out there too:


* She hates tomato soup, Vanilla, and Coffee.
*Before her accident she could sleep until noon, now she is up at 6:30, or earlier, most of the time.
*She donated 13 inches of her hair to Locks of Love, when she was 11. And plans to do it again.
*She is a sucker for love stories.
*She can never sit still, and is a cleaning freak!
*When she was making pancakes one time she made every smoke alarm in the house go off, but now she cooks very well.
* She has more clothes in her room then she knows what to do with!


Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
Psalm 150:1

3 comments:

Goldfish said...

That looks like it was fun!!! I have never been to prom before, so it was neat seeing the pictures. :) I loved the one of you and your 'dance partner.' :) I loved the flowers too-- orange is my favorite color! ;) And your dress is really pretty. I like your new profile pic, your hair is absolutely beautiful!!!! Okay, I admit, I just like everything! ;)

Goldfish said...

College is okay, I am just getting sick of it (I guess I am getting spring fever too! :)) For summer, I’ll probably babysit and work at Delmar Hauff’s (Trisha’s brother) Machinery. Have a great day!! :D

Anonymous said...

Lovely Pictures Kris! What an exciting day! Happy Birthday Kim-i hope you had a lot of fun in Aberdeen! And i prefer these pics over the granny bowling one:)
Talk to you later

Amanda Rothschiller