Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Seward

Happy (late) birthday to both of you!
Steven plays better, by ear, one handed with a splint on one finger, then I do with a book in front of me, and both hands! ha ha
How much for the bag of lace?

yard sale anyone?

Charissa was trying her hardest to call China... if only the phone had a battery! [smile] Smiles
It was my privilege to meat, their cousin Micah this weekend, he was also kind enough to be the Manichean for the yard sale on Saturday! [smile]
And then there is Fred!

And no weekend would be complete with out a concert! Josiah was even back so he join in on a few songs! It was nice to get to see him this time. On Saturday night we went to a hot dog cookout, near where the Wissmann's used to live, when they lived in the country. We did a little barn swinging, that was so much fun but Bethany has all of those pictures... it was so much fun, I felt like a kid again!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

So fun to see the pictures, Kris!!! Yea -- I have some great ones of you, but I don't have your e-mail address! Drop me a line and I'll forward them to you...I mean, you really do want to see the one of you at the cookout. [grin] So much fun! Can't wait until November -- God bless and keep you!

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goldfish said...

Aw, thanks for sharing the pictures!! It made me happy...but also kind of jealous. ;) Glad you had fun and got to meet a new face. BTW, you should some pics of you! I'm missing all of you!! :'(

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time, Kris. I was sure you would! :) Was great fun to get to see you at church Sunday too...just waaayyy to short!

November--what's in November?? Do I get to see you again then too?!? Blessings on the rest of your week, Kris! I am praying for YOU!

Kris said...

Abi! Our little meeting was to short. I hope to see you in November, I am going to the Wissmann's again, on the 16th... then they sing about an hour from curtis that sunday. I was really hoping to get to talk to you more...maybe I could call you?!?! or you call me when you have time? Writing is always good too... my # is 701-830-1913,

Mailing Address

Kris Wolf
womens residence hall
404 East 7th St. Suite 1,. Room 315
Curtis, NE 69025

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! We'll definitely have to be in touch. Thanks for all the contact info. I already stole your email off Bethany's blog! Hope that's okay?? And well...if it's not, I'm sorry because the damage is already done! :) lol Love you!