Monday, October 1, 2007

Nothing Better to Do...

As I was sitting here, thinking of doing my homework for Animal Care, or thinking of what I could do instead of my animal care... [smile] I realized that I haven't blogged since last week! But that brought about a whole new problem... what to blog about? My boring college life... it is really just homework, sleeping, eating, more home work, and the occasional trip to North Platte, usually to go to Wal-Mart, we are poor college kids and Wal-Mart, is cheap! [grin]

OH! for some excellent news... my roommate was offered the R.A. position, it's not set in stone yet, but if she gets it, she would be moving out of my room... I know this is sad but I have already been dreaming about the extra closet space, and how to rearrange my room!! [smile] I will let you know for sure, what happens, hopefully by the end of this week! It is not so bad having her as a roommate, we get along... but her boyfriend is ALWAYS here, I get alone with him, but they sit on my bed and "watch movies" I am not quite sure why they can't climb up to her bed, she is the one who picked the top bunk in the first place! but it will all work out, if she doesn't get the R.A. job and move out... i will just pile every book I own on my bed every time I leave the room! [wink] Or I could just have a little cheat with her explaining that it really bugs me when they are on my bed... but the book thing sounds much more fun... plus I think that would send a very clear message don't you? [smile]

Well that is all I have for now, I should really make my bed, clean my room, wash my dishes, do some laundry, and maybe get do to doing my homework... "just kidding" ! I will do my homework first, besides I washed my clothes on Saturday, made my bed this morning, and only have one bowl to wash from lunch.

1 comment:

Goldfish said...

Do homework, take out the garbage, do homework, clean the bathroom, do homework, eat, do homework, (maybe) sleep, do homework, complain about homework, do homework, procrastinate, do homework... :D It's an endless cycle!

Yay, an new post!!! I sometimes dream about a room to myself! Could you imagine the closest space! AHHH!!! I'd bring all of my clothes, my piano books, all of my movies, CDs... On the other hand, maybe it's a good thing I have a room-mate, I'd bring my whole house with me! :) Trisha has a room to herself, I'm SOO jealous! And ya, having the room-mate's boyfriend over all the time would annoy be greatly too! I like the books idea!! Missing you tons!

<3 ya!