Tuesday, September 18, 2007

4 Days til Seward

Since it has been awhile I figured that I would throw a post out, just to let you all now that I still alive! [grin]
It was a fairly busy weekend, they have a Fall festival here in Curtis, and that consisted of a parade, that I was supposed to be in but... we ran out of dogs to walk, oh well it was fun just watching, the Methodist church had a quilt show... WOW, There was a lot of beautiful quilts! It consisted of a fairly full, day. On Sunday, they had a very nice church service in the park, even with the showers we had that morning, the Lord provided and brought the sun out, for the perfect weather for an outdoor service.
Yesterday I had my first big college test, I think it went well, but that is only the beginning i have two more tests this week. But it is all good, cause this weekend I am looking forward to spending the weekend in Seward, it is going to be really nice to get away!
A merry heart does good like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

Hooray, a new post!!! You have no idea how excited you made me! :) Wish I could be with you this weekend. I have a CAAP exam this Saturday-- wahoo! :P

Ginger said...

Sounds like you are busy, busy!! But it sounds like you are loving every second of it!

Ginger