Wednesday, April 4, 2007

All Things

Wow has it really been a week since my last post!?! I guess between golf practice, Drama practice, school to work at the vet clinic and having stories to write for English, I kind of neglected my blog! for a quick up date of my weekend, on Saturday Amanda, Traci and I went bowling it was a long night, but we had fun. then on Sunday afternoon we, as in me, and 20 other school mates, left for FBLA convention in Minot, which is about a 5 hour drive. We where there until Tuesday, and arrived home sometime around 3:30 that night. And due to the recent snow storm it took me an hour to get home, not so much the snow but it was really icy! It is now Wednesday and we only have one day of school left for the week due to Easter! YEAH! It had definitely been a long week, and I am so ready for a long break! (It would have been longer but due to the number of snow days we had they had to take away Easter Monday.)

And as for school to work goes, it is a lot of fun. I get along well with the Vets and the Vet Techs, and I am really learning a lot, at least I think so, now I can remember some of the medicines, where they are and what they do! Last week we posted a dead calf, that means we cut it open and found out why it died, now to some people it would have been kinda gross, but I loved it! It was amazing to see all the organs, and stuff, I won't go into too much details, just in case any of you get a little queasy, I understand that not every one likes that kind of stuff. (smile) But really it is cool to see the way it all works and just marvel in the power of our God, knowing that he made everything!

Thou, [even] thou, [art] Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all [things] that [are] therein, the seas, and all that [is] therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
Nehemiah 9:6

No comments: