Sunday, April 29, 2007

Big News!


Today, finally after about 2 months of anticipation, I finally was able to go and get my horse! I was so happy/excited/scared-I had to go by myself and the last time I pulled the goose neck trailer...ummm...lets just say things didn't go as planned! [sheepish grin]



He hogs the camera, I think he was to busy sniffing it to really care.


Well after riding for about 4 1/2 hours, I am home safe and sound, but man oh man! do my legs hurt! It is amazing how those muscles make themselves known after not really riding much all winter! And I have a feeling it is going to be about 50 times worse in the morning. My new horse is home, but still nameless, any suggestions?


He eats A lot!

He is messy to.


Have you ever had the urge to lie on you back and take picture of a horse eating grass? Resist it this is what happens to you! :)

Eating again!

He is a 4 year old gelding, about 15 hands high, and so sweet! He is such a big baby, but I love him!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never really spent much time with horses, so I don't know much about them, but your horse look like he is really nice. He better be or he might have stepped on you when you were taking the picture lying on the ground!!

Kori said...

Oh I love horses! They are so big and beautiful! We have 2 in Nebraska named Babe and Prince! :) We've had horses since I was little, and it was always a highlight of our trip to go to the barn and ride the horses! We don't ride very much anymore, but it used to be my favorite thing to do!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris! Love your blog! I L-O-V-E horses too! You are super blessed to have one of your own. I have a dog, Bailey. She is a schnoodle (schnauzer/poodle), and is totally cute. Stop by my blog sometime!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you what my blog is. I'm still learning how to use this thing! LOL.