Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Christmas Surprise

What a Christmas this was! We were just about done opening presents, and to tell you the truth I was a little worried, when I got an empty guitar case... For the past three months I have been borrowing my Grandpa's guitar, and as a joke my parents teased me that I could take that to college with me. So Christmas morning they took the new guitar out of the case and gave me an empty case "to protect my grandpa's when I took it to college". Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with my grandpa's guitar, but there is something special about having one that you can call your own!

I didn't believe them right away, but after almost an hour, I was getting a little scared! Low and behold I was right all along and they finally brought out the new one!

I hope every one had a very Merry Christmas, and I hope no one forgot the real meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ! Best Wishes to all in the New Year!



"The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty, he will save,
he will rejoice over thee with joy, he will rest in his love,
he will joy over thee with singing"
Zephaniah 3:17

1 comment:

deegee said...

Dear Kris,
Grandpa and I just finished reading your Blog. Keep up the good work. We had a busy day here. Maddy was here and Don & Marlys Heck were here for supper and then the guys played music and we gals played scrabble. I lost all but one game so guess I will have to study the scrabble dictionary when I have time.

Thanks for the promotion of Grandpa's music. We have CD's to sell. $10.00 each and $2.00 to mail if that is necessary.

Take care and God Bless you

Love you! Grandpa and Grandma deegee