Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Little Girl

Myah

She is always getting into something
Unless she is sleeping... she does a lot of that too!

The cutest thing today, she was playing with a water bottle, but her mouth was too small to get it all the way around it, so she would just keep pushing it around... it was so cute! The pictures of her sleeping are in my room even though she in not supposed to be in here... she has spent her fair share of time in my room. Here and in the car, the day after I went home for Fall Break, it was so nice to be home and to not have to drive! She loved the farm, and my family loved her too! I think my mom was a little disappointed when we were able to fit her kennel in the explorer, cause she was hopping that Myah would get to stay with them for a while... but not to worry she will be back for Thanksgiving! I had a great weekend! It was wonderful to get to see my family! I miss you all already! But Myah is a great company keeper, she is always giving me something to do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you and get aquainted with Myah. Believe ti or not...My books are up to date and I even mowed some in the kyard today. it was good getting off my sitter-down. Three days is just tooooo much for this old gal. God Bless you and have a great week

Goldfish said...

AWwwwww! She is soooo cute!! (Glad you found a name for her! :) I absolutely LOVE the second picture, it shows how short and sweet she is! You are so blessed, a sweet puppy AND you got to go home for break! [And besides that, you get to see Wissmann's!!] :D I'm a tad jealous. ;)

Goldfish said...

Oh, I know what you mean! Last night a group of us girls was walking back from the cafeteria. I was perfectly fine in a half sleeve shirt/sweater. However, another girl (from around here) had layers on (including a hoodie) and said she was so cold! They're wimps! :D :D :D Everyone thinks that North Dakota isa boonie version of the ice age!!! I must fix their erroneous ideas! ;D How is Nebraska. I was talking with a couple people today and we were talking about how hilly (or unhilly) states are. We concluded that Nebraska is probably the least hilly. Can you affirm that this is true? :)

Classes are very hard, but I'm learning a lot. SO that's good (I guess). What about you?

Oh, I wish I could see the Wissmann's! Waddington's actually were at our church for Harvest Fest and stayed at my house. I was SOOO jealous!

WOW! That is a really long comment! :)

Unknown said...

Your puppy is abolutely adorable. I want one! She looks really soft.

Ginger said...

I am not a dog person never was. But I have to say she looks so cute!!lol...

Sorry Kris, about not commeting in a while. But I still love coming on your blog. I have just been so busy!!

Ginger:)