Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello again!

So I have come to terms with the fact that I am a very inconsistant blogger... right Grandma! so here so a long over due update on things...

I am living in Curtis NE, now working at the gas station making pizzas as a summer job until school starts back up in June, it is very exciting... lol so besides Church and work that is what I do... I just returned from a quick trip home, ahh sweet North Dakota! I miss everyone already but I will (God Willing) see you all again in June when I am back for Camp. :-D

Myah is proving to be a great little life lesson on parenting...grin, she definitely keeps me on my toes! But what can I say I need her and love her so she is stuck with me! lol The weather has been super nice lately and I can't say that I miss the Mosquito's back home so much... I can sit on my front porch and not have to swat at them every too seconds!!! But on the down side we have rattle snakes here... I can't decide which one I dislike more!

But after a long day of pizza making and two more ahead of me... I am going to turn in, and try to be more on top of my blog... try being the key word in that sentence! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! See, i do check your blog....all is well here...I have had a busy week in the yard and garden,so the houlse is suffering.
Miss you! Love you! Gramdma

Goldfish said...

A POST?!!!! Oh MY goodness!!! :)

So does that mean you can't hgelp with camp clean up? Sneaky, sneaky! ;) I'm so excited for camp!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Krissy,
I'm sitting here in the airport in New Orleans reading your blog. It sounds like you are having fun. I really hope so. Have you seen my beautiful baby. Boy, do I miss her. If you haven't you should check out the blog at www.cblwolf.blogspot.com.

Love Godfather John