Sunday, November 11, 2007

My New/Old Room

Don't mind the clothes in the basket they are clean I promise! Myah is very comfortable in her spot too... I just have to be careful, once they turned on the heaters and I didn't know and her bed was right up underneath it! oops! [grin] And eventually I have to take my AC out of the window...but I am putting that off as long as possible. The top is always open, if anyone wants to visit. I bet Myah would even let you use her pillow.[smile]The picture on the door are my roommates... well ex-roommate now, she is slowly getting everything moved out. It is really nice, having a place for everything, but sad cause I kinda miss my roommate. But that is okay she only moved next door... so we still practically live together... I am either in her room or she is in mine! But I love having my own room!

Miss Ya Roomie!

2 comments:

Goldfish said...

Oooo! Do you have any idea of how jealous I am of you?! :D Love your 'new' space!

Ginger said...

Your room looks great!! It looks nice and spacious:) Your puppy looks content on your floor!!LOL My cat likes to sleep on my floor next to my bed and I wonder if he thinks he is a dog!
Ginger